Lobo do Mar, Lda. (“Lobo do Mar”) operates several websites including Nautica Press.com, Tudo Sobre Jardins.com, Lobo do Mar.net and Passear.com. It is Lobo do Mar’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Lobo do Mar collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Lobo do Mar’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Lobo do Mar’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Lobo do Mar may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Lobo do Mar also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Lobo do Mar does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Lobo do Mar’s websites choose to interact with Lobo do Mar in ways that require Lobo do Mar to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Lobo do Mar gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for an account at tudosobrejardins.com to provide a username and email address. In each case, Lobo do Mar collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Lobo do Mar. Lobo do Mar does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Lobo do Mar may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Lobo do Mar may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Lobo do Mar does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Lobo do Mar discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Lobo do Mar’s behalf or to provide services available at Lobo do Mar’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Lobo do Mar’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Lobo do Mar will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Lobo do Mar discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when Lobo do Mar believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Lobo do Mar, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Lobo do Mar website and have supplied your email address, Lobo do Mar may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Lobo do Mar and our products. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Lobo do Mar takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Lobo do Mar, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- Your tudosobrejardin.com Account and Site.If you create posts on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and posts, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the posts. You must not describe or assign keywords to your posts in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Lobo do Mar may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Lobo do Mar liability. You must immediately notify Lobo do Mar of any unauthorized uses of your post, your account or any other breaches of security. Lobo do Mar will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors.If you comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory (more info on what that means), does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your post is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your post is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Lobo do Mar or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Lobo do Mar for inclusion on this Website, you grant Lobo do Mar a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting this Website. If you delete Content, Lobo do Mar will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Lobo do Mar has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Lobo do Mar’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Lobo do Mar’s reasonable opinion, violates any Lobo do Mar policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Lobo do Mar’s sole discretion. Lobo do Mar will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Fees and Payment.Optional paid services, visibly identified as such, may be available on the Website. By selecting a paid service you agree to pay Lobo do Mar the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a paid service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual period as indicated. Paid service fees are not refundable.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors.Lobo do Mar has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Lobo do Mar does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Lobo do Mar disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites.We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which tudosobrejardins.com links, and that link to tudosobrejardins.com Lobo do Mar does not have any control over those non-WalkIberia websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-WalkIberia website or webpage, Lobo do Mar does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Lobo do Mar disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of tudosobrejardins.com websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.As Lobo do Mar asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by tudosobrejardins.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Lobo do Mar. Lobo do Mar will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Lobo do Mar or others, Lobo do Mar may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Lobo do Mar will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Lobo do Mar.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Lobo do Mar to you any Lobo do Mar or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Lobo do Mar. Lobo do Mar, Tudo Sobre Jardins logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with TudoSobreJardins.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lobo do Mar or Lobo do Mar’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Lobo do Mar or third-party trademarks.
- Lobo do Mar reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Lobo do Mar may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Lobo do Mar may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your tudosobrejardins.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.The Website is provided “as is”. Lobo do Mar and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Lobo do Mar nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability.In no event will Lobo do Mar, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. Lobo do Mar shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification.You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lobo do Mar, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous.This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Lobo do Mar and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Lobo do Mar, or by the posting by Lobo do Mar of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of Portugal, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the courts located in Lisbon, Portugal. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Lobo do Mar may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.